Need some encouragement to brave the elements and book your stag do in the winter months? Here’s a few reasons you won’t be able to argue with:
- The best waves of the year hit Newquay during the winter!
- Breaks are uncrowded, the waves are empty and there’s heaps of room to manoeuvre.
- Double-warm wetsuits – literally! We give you two wetsuits to keep you warm!
- Get suited up and stay toasty in our heated onsite changing rooms.
- Conquer the elements and go home a hero – once you’ve winter surfed, everyone will think you’re double-hard!
- Accommodation bargains galore! We can help you score an amazing out-of-season deal and see your money go further!
Omar and the boys from London were looking for something out of the ordinary for their stag do. They spent a cracking day surfing and coasteering with us in February and here’s what they had to say: “Great waves, winter sun and toasty warm wetsuits – we wanted something totally different to the usual stag night and we all loved it!”
So, the golden rule – don’t dismiss those winter months for your stag do, you could be missing a trick!